(To the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas)
On our trip to Québec there was:
- 12 moose
Yes, 12. I’d never seen a moose before that and it was a real treat to see so many. We had to be really careful driving because it was night time and with all the moose on the side of the road we didn’t want to risk hitting one. Because it was night time I didn’t get to take a picture and on our way back we didn’t see any. Maybe next time!
- 11, 10, 9° F, temperatures in the mountains of Maine as we were driving up
- Only 8 rows knit on my Herringbone Rib sock
- 7 long hours of driving (each way)
- 6 family members
We spent the weekend with my parents, my brother, his girlfriend and my two lovely nieces.
- 5 inches knit on my sock yarn square
- 4, the birthday my niece Naomi celebrated
- 3 skeins of sock yarn
I picked these up at the post office as we were leaving, so they kind of count, right! This is the yarn I received for the Sundara Artist’s Choice sock club.
- 2 turkeys crossing the road
- 1 fabric store
The Fabric Garden, really nice quilting shop, much bigger than my LQS. I made a few purchases…
This is for Abigail: you mentioned in my last post being interested in one of my box bags, please check your spam folder if you’re still interested!