Thank you everyone for all the scrappy log cabin love!
- Did lots of sewing this weekend:
- cushion covers for our couch
- binding on my pinwheel quilt
- Got ready for Christmas with decorating the tree and putting the Christmas village up, on the mantle now that we have one!
- Did some knitting:
- Finished the latest sock yarn square
- Cast on for a last minute birthday gift (Drops Headband – ravelry details)
There’s one more pillow cover I want to sew for the couch, but I need to go buy a pillow form first. I used this tutorial for all the pillows, adapting it to my needs. They’re not fancy but they’ll do the trick, and I love the fabrics I used!
I started sewing the binding on my Pinwheel Quilt, I’ve sewn the front side of the binding, now I have to handstitch the back side of the binding. That might take a while…
I wore my Calorimetry to work last week, and my supervisor really liked it. Since it’s her birthday tomorrow I thought that I’d make her one. I wanted to try this other headband pattern by DROPS, so that’s what she’ll get! I’m already almost halfway through and I wont see her until Tuesday, so I should have it done by then!