Time to come clean with my WIPs!
I’m making good progress on my Calvert Cardigan. I’ve completed one sleeve and am making headway on the second sleeve.
After that comes the hardest part, the assembly and the bands… I’m not really looking forward to that part. I think I’ve made my life harder by slipping the edge stitches, especially since I’m supposed to pick up stitches all along the edge for the bands. Anyone have any advice as to what will make my life easier?
Also on my needles are no less than 3 socks. I can’t say I’ve knit on 2 of them for a while but one of them at least is progressing. Forgive me the overexposed photo but it’s mighty hard getting good pictures at night!
From left: one sock I just started last weekend, out of Tricoquelicot Laine Claude II in the Spring Forward pattern. The middle sock is sock #2 of the Rococo socks. The one on the right is my Herringbone sock, which has the hardest pattern for me to remember if I’ve put it down for more than a few days. I’m really hoping to get at least the heel done by the weekend, and maybe after that I can pick up one of the other Rococo again. As it is, I wont have a finished pair in January!
So that’s what i have on the needles currently, but that’s not counting all the single socks still waiting for a mate.