A few days ago, Becky from So Many Hobbies tagged me with the following meme so I decided to comply!
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I still lived in Québec with my parents. I was studying Interior Design at a Cégep. I worked for a couple months that summer in Geneva, Switzerland and decided that I wanted to move there as soon as I could. In January of 99 I had moved to Geneva.
2. What are five things on my to-do list for today? Finish unpacking from my latest vacation. Clean out the house, do laundry, put up new yarn on the store for tonight’s update, craft (sew and/or knit).
3. Snacks I enjoy? Swiss chocolate, Tostitos, mild salsa and guacamole, BBQ chips, popcorn
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Provide DH and I’s respective families with paid-for houses and cars, buying houses in Europe and the Caribbean, and a private plane to carry us back and forth.
5. Places I have lived? Montréal Québec, Trois-Rivières Québec, Geneva Switzerland, Framingham and Worcester Massachusetts
All of the photos above are of my trip to Switzerland. Feel free to click on them to see them bigger and find out more information about them.