After finishing all these projects in the last few weeks, the “castonitis” got me and I cast on left and right. Well, left and right for me, which is 2 more projects!
I cast on for a new sweater, Ursa by Berroco [Ravelry link]. I’m using Cascade 220 instead of the recommended Ultra Alpaca so after swatching with 3 different needle sizes I decided to start knitting a sleeve to see if I liked how it was working up. Since I’m working in the sleeve in the round and I’m going to be working the body flat, I realize that there’s going to be some differences, but I think it will be fine.
What I’m concerned about is whether or not I have enough yarn to knit the cardigan. But that’s a problem I will think about when I get there. In the mean time, here is a sleeve in progress.
I also cast on for the sock that I posted about a couple days ago. So far it looks like there are more votes for keeping it than frogging it, but I will keep thinking about it.
I would like to cast on for Mara [Ravelry link] as well but I think that will wait until I get the pair of socks below completed.
I’ve since then knit the heel and have just barely started on the leg. Hopefully, by the end of next week I should have a finished pair!
I’ve also started working on a new batch of box bags for the shop, there are over 20 bags that are going to be split between yarn4socks and my etsy shop. I’m also working on a couple new items to add to my selection, I hope it is well received. In the mean time, you can see what’s available right here.