Thank you to everyone who’ve participated in my little contest. It was quite fun reading all of your guesses for my seven clues. Some of you were often right! The one who was the most often right with 4 rights out of seven, and that person is Annette of Confessions of a Yarn Addict. Congratulations Annette!
Here are the exact answers to the 7 clues:
1. Tom Sawyer Island – Magic Kingdom (no one guessed this but 2 people guessed the closest with Disney)
2. Train that goes to Rafiki’s Planet Watch – Animal Kingdom (the closest guesses was for the African area of Animal Kingdom)
3. Toy Story Mania – Hollywood Studios
4. It’s a small world – Magic Kingdom
5. Wilderness Lodge
6. Norway pavilion – Epcot
7. Spaceship Earth pavilion – Epcot (for this I accepted Epcot Center Globe)
Here a few additional pictures that were taken around Disney that I thought were interesting, enjoy! Feel free to click on each picture for additional details.